Thursday, December 5, 2013

1D Madness

OH AND, ONE DIRECTION ROCK!! Has anyone heard their new album, Midnight Memories? It's pure genius!! Even though the boys will never see this, GREAT JOB BOYS!!!!! You did such an amazing job, as you always do! ;) If you haven't already, go download the entire album NOW on itunes! So, I wanna hear from my 25 page views! What's your favorite song off the new album? You & I maybe? Strong? Story Of My Life? Perhaps the album's name, Midnight Memories itself? Whichever song you guys like best, they're all amazing!! Great job, again boys! Remember to post your fav. song from Midnight Memories in the comments below!!! Thanks 4 reading! -*Mrs.Horan*

5 comments:

  1. How about, Minor Memories? Or, better yet, the hit single, I'm Cracking Up Right Now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you strange little child whom I have never met, you clearly are not a directioner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clearly I am not. I do not live on the ceiling and provide air to passer-byers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YO STRANGE CHILD I NEVER BE MEETIN BEFORE. YOU NEED TO ANSWER YOUR PHONE. NOT LIKE I HAVE DA NUMBER OR ANYTHING CRAZY LIKE DAT.

    ReplyDelete